- Mercury Filling Removal and treatment of dental cavities
- Silver Diamine Fluoride Treatments for “incipient”
or small starting cavities where we are able to preserve precious tooth structure by arresting the decay without the need for ‘drilling’
- Treatment of broken, chipped or lost restorations and teeth can be achieved with restorative dentistry.
- BioCompatible, teeth colored cavity filling Materials
- Long lasting, strong and natural looking dental crown and bridge work
- We DON’T USE ANY MERCURY for our fillings
- Treatments available for all ages.
Detailed steps taken before placing any and all the restorations:
- A special solution is used to stain the decay- to achieve thorough and complete decay removal
- Complete isolation is achieved with the use of a high-tech device to prevent bacterial and moisture contamination
- All the ‘slime’ is removed with air polisher
- Disinfection and desensitizer is used
- Top of the line, well researched and well reviewed materials and laboratories are chosen
- The doctor uses high power-illuminated magnifying loupes for attention to details.